Re: [Linux-cluster] lvm2: cluster request failed: Unknown error 65538

Quoting Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com>:

Hello,
by mistake I previously sent this to fedora-list.
I resend to the appropriate list I wanted...
Excuse in advance for eventual cross-posting effects for anyone...

Hi,

Just wanted to add a +1 to this report. Had it since the day I upgraded to Fedora 11 (from Fedora 10).

// Thomas