[Linux-cluster] Configuring multiple instances of Tomcat in RHCS

Hi,

I am investigatong on Tomcat Resource Agent on RHCS.
RedHat cluster suite Tomcat Resource Agent supports multiple instances of Tomcat?

I could see that the Tomcat service is started by the script like,
"org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start" and not by "catalina.sh start".
So not sure which isntance of Tomcat it will be starting.

And when we try to configure Tomcat RA in RHCS, the configuration file is taken by default as /usr/share/tomcat5/tomcat5.conf. Incase of multiple tomcat instances, how do we maintain different tomcat config files and startup scripts.
I am not clear on the supporting multiple instances of Tomcat in RHCS.
Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Sumathi