Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: GFS2 corruption/withdrawal/crash (Bob Peterson)

----- "Wendell Dingus" <wendell bisonline com> wrote:
| Absolutely.. We're doing a gfs2_edit savemeta right now and at 22%
| it's already over 4.5GB in size. So how can I get that to you when
| it completes?
|
| Thanks!

Hi Wendell,

What would probably work best is if you use bzip2 to compress the
metadata then upload it to some web or ftp server for me to download.
There are a couple free ones out there.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems