Re: [Linux-cluster] Fwd: CLVM exclusive mode

On 30/07/09 06:42, Xinwei Hu wrote:
Hi Christine,

   I can always activate the vg via 'vgchange -ay', regardless to the
exclusive activation on other nodes.
The reason is that the do_lock_lv is actually called by
process_remote_command, and then the EX
lock is convert to CR.

   I'm not so convinced this is the desired behavior. Is there any
reason behind this ?

I have no idea. It seems wrong to me too. :S

BTW The zero nodeid shown in the DLM lock dump means "this node", and has nothing to do with qdisk as some people seem to think.

CHrissie