Re: [Linux-Cluster] Submitting two new resource plugins to the project

On Jun 3, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:

Hi Fabio,

El mar, 02-06-2009 a las 07:04 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto escribió:
Hi Rafael,

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 21:17 +0200, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:
[...]

The best way to submit is to post the code to cluster- devel redhat com
mailing list. We don't have a very formal procedure in place.
What we need to know is what it is, on what version of the software has
been tested and what distribution.
The right guys will take care of doing the correct steps (ask more,
review, commit etc).
Of course a patch against a git tree is the best but it's not a
requirement at all (aka don't spend time learning git if you don't
need/want to).

Cheers
Fabio