[Linux-cluster] Monitoring Multipathd

Hi,

we use a Two-Node-Cluster each one assembled with a Dual-Port Fibre-Channel HBA with two Paths to a redundant Storage-Array.

When one of the Paths fail the Multipath-Daemon activates the Standby-Paths and everything works fine.

We want the cluster to initiate a takeover when both Paths are failed.

Is there a way to achieve this ? I think of some kind of Monitor from the Cluster to the Multipathd.

Regards
Marco