[Linux-cluster] Check out my photos on Facebook

Title: Facebook
facebook
Varun Galande
Varun Galande has:
83 friends
2 photos
0 notes
9 wall posts
10 groups

Check out my photos on Facebook

Hi linux-cluster redhat com,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Varun

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=542993879&k=RVBUZ4WSUV2M5BD1QB63URRTSW1&r

See who else has invited you to Facebook:
Vishnu SaranVishnu Saran
33 friends
linux-cluster redhat com was invited to join Facebook by Varun Galande. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.