[Linux-cluster] fence_scsi support in multipath env in RHEL5.3

I wanted to know if fence_scsi is supported in a multipath environment for RHEL5.3 release.

In earlier releases of RHEL5 fence_scsi was not supported in a multipath environment for RHEL5.3 release. If I am not wrong, this was because the DM-MPIO driver forwarded the registration/unregistration commands on only on one of the physical paths of a LUN.  Ideally it should have passed the commands on all physical paths.

For RHEL5.3, is this issue resolved so that I can fence_scsi in multipath environment.

Thanks in advance.

Rajeev