Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_scsi support in multipath env in RHEL5.3

Rajeev P pisze:
I wanted to know if fence_scsi is supported in a multipath environment for RHEL5.3 release. In earlier releases of RHEL5 fence_scsi was not supported in a multipath environment for RHEL5.3 release. If I am not wrong, this was because the DM-MPIO driver forwarded the registration/unregistration commands on only on one of the physical paths of a LUN. Ideally it should have passed the commands on all physical paths. For RHEL5.3, is this issue resolved so that I can fence_scsi in multipath environment.
Hello,

I don't think it's supported [1]

[1] - https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv5-list/2009-January/msg00092.html

Best Regards