[Linux-cluster] fence_scsi support in multipath env in RHEL5.3

Moralejo, Alfredo alfredo.moralejo at roche.com
Wed Jun 10 12:35:17 UTC 2009

As cluster wiki:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/SCSI_FencingConfig

"Multipath devices are currently only supported for RHEL 5.0 and later with the use of device-mapper-multipath."

Additionally, I found in a HP document info about how to set up cluster. Acconding to that information it's supported with version 5.3:

http://docs.hp.com/en/15689/Migrating_SGLX_cluster_to_RHCS_Cluster.pdf

It's not a Red Hat document but they are partners so....