Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 question

What's the connectivity?  SAN or NAS?  Is it on physical RAID?  Are you accessing the same file?

I have notice inconsistent access across iSCSI, as a result of network bandwidth, buffering, caching, et al.

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Tajdar Siddiqui <siddiqut gmail com> wrote:

From: Tajdar Siddiqui <siddiqut gmail com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 question
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:40 AM

We are running gfs2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)

This is a 2 node cluster and what we have noticed is that from time to time, one node gets approximately 1/3rd write thruput on gfs2 as compared to the other node.
Writing program is in java.

Any ideas on what to check for  etc.?

Many thanx,
Tajdar