[Linux-cluster] fencing Cisco MDS 9134 w/ RHEL5

I can't seem to find any evidence that this fiber switch has a fencing agent for RHEL4. There seems to be some documentation of it being supported in RHEL 5.4.

Is it reasonable to just port the agent or am I missing some technical detail that the agent requires that is in the newer kernel?

--
Vernard Martin 	Applications Developer/Analyst
Email: vcmarti sph emory edu 	Desk:404.727.2076