Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: clusvcadm -M <service> -m <service> fails with "Invalid operation for resource"

Quoting Henry Robertson <henry robertson hjrconsulting com>:

Today's Topics:

  1. clusvcadm -M <service> -m <service> fails with "Invalid
     operation for resource" (Thomas Sjolshagen)

..

Are you sure you don't mean to relocate the service to host2 instead
of Migrate? -R will stop/start a service like samba onto another node.
clusvcadm -r <service> -m <host>

I wasn't aware that migration worked for anything other than moving VM's around.

Henry

If you look at the resource definition, you'll see that I'm trying to migrate a VM (the KVM guest is called samba since it hosts a Samba instance).

// Thomas