Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing Cisco MDS 9134 w/ RHEL5

Hi,

Vernard C. Martin wrote:
I can't seem to find any evidence that this fiber switch has a fencing agent for RHEL4. There seems to be some documentation of it being supported in RHEL 5.4.

Is it reasonable to just port the agent or am I missing some technical detail that the agent requires that is in the newer kernel?
Agents for RHEL 5.4 "should" work also on RHEL 4 but you will have to copy agent together with fencing library (fencing.py and fencing_snmp.py).

m,