[Linux-cluster] using lacie ethernet disk raid as shared storage

Hi all,

I have a customer with has a Lacie Ethernet Disk RAID and wants to use it as a shared storage to use in a HA cluster.

Which can be the best approach to use this kind of storage? (iscsi, gnbd, nfs... ???)

at the first moment I thought I can´t use it but In can't believe that I can´t do something with it

any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

ESG