[Linux-cluster] increasing gfs size to add journals on existing file system

Hi,

I am trying to add an extra node to my GFS cluster, but dont have enough journals. I dont have any more free space to add journals (see this thread http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster redhat com/msg05624.html )

What would be the best solution to use (I can increase the SAN vdisk which should allow me to resize, but wondering if there is another way).

Regards,
Brett