[Linux-cluster] erk, cant add journals

Can add journals. This is the process I have gone through:

1) Allocate additional space to Vdisk (/dev/sdc +5gb)
2) /dev/sdc has 1 partition. Delete and re-create it. Now bigger, but with unused space
3) Restart all servers without cman or gfs services in startup
4) all servers now see /dev/sdc1 with the new size
5) start up cman, qdiskd and gfs services
6) run gfs_jadd

still getting an error about not enough space. Do I need to run another gfs_ util prior to step 6 or 5 above?

Brett