[Linux-cluster] Config fencing device when nodes are on 2 distincts Blade Center

Hi,

I have a RHCS 5.3 with 2 active/passive nodes.  I have 1 cluster service running these cluster ressources :

- 2 virtual IP;
- Tomcat 5 Web server;
- 1 GFS on SAN for the Web application files.

Each nodes has :

  - 1 QUORUM disk (qdisk) on SAN too.
  - 2 LAN heartbeat. The 2nd is configured with <altname name> in cluster.conf

My two nodes are IBM Blades physically installed on 2 DISTINCTS Blade Center.

How should I configure my fencing power device ? Must I define the 2 Blade Center ?

Thank you

Etienne