Re: [Linux-cluster] Did you use GFS with witch technology?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz forumgdh net> wrote:
Hello, guys.. please... I need to know a little thing:

I'm using GFS v1 with ESX 3.5 and I'm not very happy :)
High load from vms, freeze and quorum lost, for example.

Did you use GFS and witch technology? KVM? Xen? VirtualBox? Not Virtual?
Witch version are you using? v1 or v2?

Are you a happy people using this? =)

If you're using ESX, why are you using GFS instead of VMFS?