[Linux-cluster] Did you use GFS with witch technology?

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Tue Jun 30 21:36:18 UTC 2009

Not,

What I did:

I have 10 virtual machines.

I have one LUN with 200 GB formated by ESX using VMFS.

Inside this lun, I have a lot of small pieces of 10 GB (the "/" os each
one virtual machine) formated by RHEL 5.x using EXT3.

And my GFS was in another LUN, called DRM (some like Direct Raw Mapping)
where the LUN was delivered to VM without pass "inside" of ESX.

Can you understood of I've complicated ever more? :-p
--
Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz at forumgdh.net>