[Linux-cluster] Multiple block devices of different gnbd servers can be one GFS? How?

Hi all.

I have a question regarding GFS.

Is it possible that the block devices on multiple gnbd servers were made to one GFS ?

Of course, I already knew that GFS supports multiple gnbd servers for one block device to provide High Availability

and GNBD clients can import multiple gnbd device.

Ex)

 gnbd_export -d /dev/sdc2 -e gamma U

 gnbd_export -d /dev/sdb1 -e delta c

However, multiple hardwares(block devices) of each different nodes(multiple gnbd servers) can be imported as one volume storage of GFS?

It was supported in GFS?

If it would be supported how can I use it?

( I should make a Logical Volume at every gnbd clients and make GFS on it ??? )

What does play the part in GFS modules?

Thanks in advance

Hyeyoung Cho.