[linux-cluster] mdadm device as qdisk

Hello. I have a HP msa500 SCSI array and I was using a mdadm device as a quorum on a two node cluster until last week when I updated from 5.2 rhel to 5.3 – what I found was the quorum will no longer function seemingly due to the multipath. If I create a new quorum using a single physical path from the set that was md, mkqdisk –L reports back the correct label on both after a very long delay.

Thoughts?