[Linux-cluster] libmagic.so.1 download

I need to download a copy of the libmagic.so.1 package to complete my cluster configuration.

Can anyone point me to a suitable download site; I can’t find it on RHN?

Thanks

Graeme

Graeme Hodgens

INPS

Tel: 01382 561010

Fax: 01382 562816

Direct Dial: 01382 564311

Registered Address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8 3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Web site at www.inps.co.uk

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of In Practice Systems Limited or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact is helpdesk inps co uk