[Linux-cluster] cluster / luci/ RHEL 5.3

break time wrote:
Dear Vu,
First, sorry for spam ! I saw your post on OSDir, regarding to setup new cluster on RH5.3 "An error occured when trying to contact any of the nodes in the Ex1 cluster." I have the same issues with rh5.3.
Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?
Thanks
Minh

Hi Minh,

I posted that luci problem to RH support and got confirmed about that.

Maybe RH will have a fixed package soon.

Vu