[Linux-cluster] fence device LOM

First

Sorry for the previous message with the same subject (gmail decided to send it before i finish to write it), I continue with it

Hello all,

anyone knows if is it possible to use the integrated service processor with embedded Lights Out Management (LOM) standard that comes with a server SUN FIRE X2200 M2 as a fence device in a cluster.

If its possible, How it can be configured? I think this is a a serial device, but I´m not sure. And if I´m right where must I plug the serial wire? I´m a bit lost with this device

thanks

ESG