Re: [Linux-cluster] Adding node using luci admin interface

Hunt, Gary wrote:
Having issues with adding a node to an existing cluster. Hope I am just missing something simple.

RHEL 5.3 2 node cluster with quorum disk. Whenever I try to add a third node with the luci admin interface the new node comes up with a cluster.conf that looks like this

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<cluster config_version="1" name="xencluster">

        <fence_daemon post_fail_delay="0" post_join_delay="3"/>

        <clusternodes/>

        <cman/>

        <fencedevices/>

        <rm/>

</cluster>

The 2 existing nodes get an updated cluster.conf, but the new node doesn’t. Am I missing something? All I am doing is giving luci the hostname and root password of the new node in the Add a node section.

luci that comes with 5.3/RHN has problem. Try luci with 5.2

Vu