Re: [Linux-cluster] Can two clusters have same name?

True. Anyways. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Chaitanya

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Chrissie Caulfield <ccaulfie redhat com> wrote:
Chaitanya Kulkarni wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Chrissie.
>
> But is this, i.e. deployment of clusters with same name, a valid
> scenario? How often (as in say 1 in a 100) may I see such deployments,
> if at all?

Sorry, I really have no idea how many times you might see such
deployments. How would I work it out?! Cluster names are chosen by the
administrators ... those people are not easily predictable ;-)

Chrissie