RE: [Linux-cluster] Samba as clustered service

This was the link I referred to:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-AS-2.1-Manual/cluster-manager/s1-service-samba.html

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ed Sanborn
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 3:43 PM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Samba as clustered service

Hi folks,

   I have a RHEL 5.2 cluster using GFS, etc.  I have the GFS filesystem being served up

via a clustered NFS resource.  But I have Samba running on one of the cluster nodes and

NOT yet setup as a clustered service.  Can anyone who has Samba working clustered share

their experience and/or pointers to install highlights?

I found this link but I am questioning it’s accuracy as it is RHEL-AS-2.1 related install documentation.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed Sanborn

Senior IT Manager