[Linux-cluster] Fence Device Question

All,

I currently use the fence_mcdata script (with slight mod) to provide
fencing to my DS-4700M switch.

I have two questions:

1.  The username and password are stored plain text within the
cluster.conf file.  Is there a way to make this more secure?
(password script?)

2.  fence_mcdata works by making a telnet connection to my switch,
this is also plain text.  I know the switch can support SSH.  Does
anyone have any expirence using SSH to log into a switch to block
ports?  Is there a fence_mcdata_ssh script :).

Thanks in advance.

-Jon