Re: [Linux-cluster] quorum disk votes

Hunt, Gary wrote:
Is there a way to get a cluster node to recognize that the number of votes a quorum disk gets has changed? I added a new node to the cluster and updated the cluster.conf to reflect the changes and propagated it. In this case I went from 3 total votes and a quorum disk vote of 1 to 5 total votes and quorum disk votes of 2.

A cman_tool status showed that the total expected votes went to 5, but the quorum device votes stayed at 1. A reboot of the node fixes this, but would like to do this without risking disruption

Have you tried "service qdiskd restart" ?

Vu