Re: [Linux-cluster] What does this mean? "Resource groups locked, not evaluating"

Dan, a quick google reveals the patch from whence this log originates
and appears to have replaced a message that read "Services locked". If
you are seeing these only  after bootup, I suspect that it's just a
condition of the cluster booting up and rgmanager not allowing things
to flip from node to node during the boot process until things settle
down.

Lon, you seem to have written the patch, can you confirm this?

Corey