[Linux-cluster] Rejoin blocked after network failure

Hi!

There was an extensive network failure in our network, which stopped the
traffic for a couple minutes in both halves of our heartbeat (or, actually,
token) network. After the connection was restored, each node refused to let the
other nodes rejoin the cluster because they had  'existing state'.

What might be going on?

rgmanager 2.0.31-1
cman 2.0.84-2

The relevant syslog portion is very long, so I won't post in on the list. It
can be found (for a while) at

  http://www.helsinki.fi/~jmmpelto/tmp/pcn1-messages-existing-state

Thanks.

--
Janne Peltonen <janne peltonen helsinki fi> PGP Key ID: 0x9CFAC88B
Please consider membership of the Hospitality Club (http://www.hospitalityclub.org)