-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Kadlecsik Jozsef
Sent: 27 March 2009 12:27
To: linux clustering
Subject: RE: [Linux-cluster] Freeze with cluster-2.03.11

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, Kadlecsik Jozsef wrote:

> In an attempt to trigger the freeze without mailman (if it is due to
> a corrupt fs)

I umounted the GFS filesystems on all nodes and ran fsck on all of them,
just in case.

Some unused inodes, unlinked inodes and bitmap differences were fixed.
After bringing up everything, in half an our one node get frozen again,
without starting/running mailman :-(. Sigh. The pressure is mounting to
fix the cluster at any cost, and nothing remained but to downgrade to
cluster-2.01.00/openais-0.80.3 which would be just ridiculous.

Anything else we could do to stabilize the cluster nodes?

Best regards,
Jozsef
--
E-mail : kadlec mail kfki hu, kadlec blackhole kfki hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt