[Linux-cluster] Cluster Networks

I've a few machines sharing a couple GFS/LVM volumes that are physically on an AOE device.  Each machine has two network interfaces; LAN and the AOE SAN.  I don't have IP addresses on the SAN interfaces so the cluster is communicating via the LAN.

Is this ideal or should I configure them to use the SAN interfaces instead?

Paul
__
Paul Dugas -- 404.932.1355 -- paul dugas cc