Re: [Linux-cluster] clean luci configuration

anasnajj wrote:

Dear sir
i configure my cluster using luci web interface and add two node ,after that i delete /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file to reset my cluster and create new cluster ,but Luci still remember old configuration file and give me error message that the old clusters node unreachable when i try to access cluster list on luci web .. so how i can clean my cluster to new configuratin and clean luci configuration ? i try to remove and reinstall cluster suite but luci still remmeber old cluster and show error msg!!!