Re: [Linux-cluster] System load at 1.00 for gfs2?

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 01:35:09AM -0700, Juan Ramon Martin Blanco wrote:
> This is still happening to me, using the last available packages from
> rhel5. Load is incremented by 1 everytime I mount a gfs2 filesystem.
> I am not using kmod-gfs2, do I have to?

Doesn't the gfs2 module get loaded automatically for you?  It does for
me.

We might need to post to the -devel list to get some answers.  It
doesn't seem to be impeding performance or functionality, but at some
point here I'll file a bz and an SR with RH.

Ray