[Linux-cluster] samba resource

Hunt, Gary Gary_Hunt at gallup.com
Tue May 19 15:55:33 UTC 2009

I am trying to add a samba resource to a service I am running.  Does anyone know the options I can use in the cluster.conf to point to my own compiled version of samba?

This is the defaults that luci gave me.

<smb name="samba1" workgroup="XXXXXX"/>

I would like to customize this further, but cannot find any documentation on what the options are.

Thanks

Gary Hunt

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged material and are intended only for the person or entity to which the message is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.