Re: [Linux-cluster] samba resource

Hunt, Gary wrote:

I am trying to add a samba resource to a service I am running. Does anyone know the options I can use in the cluster.conf to point to my own compiled version of samba?

This is the defaults that luci gave me.

<smb name="samba1" workgroup="XXXXXX"/>

I would like to customize this further, but cannot find any documentation on what the options are.

You can run /usr/share/cluster/smb.sh meta-data. It will show you available options (this should work on every resource agent).

m,