[Linux-cluster] gfs2_tool df command

Hi,

I'd like to update the output given by the gfs2_tool df command to omit
five items of information that are currently printed, those being:

lockproto
locktable
hostdata
localflocks
localcaching

It seems to me that if you are doing a df that this information isn't
really very important and its all easily available from other sources
(cat /proc/mounts). We can preserve it if really required, but I wonder
does anybody actually rely on these particular things in any of their
scripts?

If not then its easier to just remove it I think,

Steve.