[Linux-cluster] iscsi target change ip

Hello,

I have a server configured as iscsi target to use it with my cluster. To use it with the inititiators I run this command:

iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p 192.168.1.191

that creates a disk /dev/sda on the hosts. Now I need to change the ip of the target and want to know where I need to change in the initiators the configuration of the target ip.

Thanks in advance

ESG