[Linux-cluster] Default params for quorumdisk

Hi all,

I have my problematic 2 nodes cluster and I want to test if using quorum disk helps me with my problem.

I´m using luci to setup the quorumdisk and It ask for a lot of params.
As doc reference I use http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Cluster_Administration/s1-general-prop-conga-CA.html
but there is not explanation about the default params,

for example,
Interval - The frequency of read/write cycles, in seconds.  I have not idea what to say to that. Which is the default and how can I answer it?

The same with most of the params

Greetings

ESG