Re: [Linux-cluster] iscsi target change ip

Thank you very much for your answers:

The right way and the wrong way (Murphy always points to the second one ;-) )

Greetings

ESG

2009/5/26 Doug Bunger <dougbunger yahoo com>
Just to verify, as well as the discover, you are also using:
  iscsiadm -m node -T iqn.xx.xx:xx-xx -p x.x.x.x:3260 --login
Together these create a set of links visible under /var/lib/iscsi:
  ls -l /var/lib/iscsi/*/*
You could stop the service, delete the links and associated directoies, then rediscover and login with the new IP.  The "more correct" way of doing it is to have iscsiadm delete them for you:
  iscsiadm -m node -T iqn.xx.xx:xx-xx -p x.x.x.x:3260 -o delete
I pointed out the "wrong way" first, because in real world failures, I've had the "right way" hang, forcing me to do it the wrong way.  ;)

-- Doug Bunger
-- dougbunger yahoo com