RE: [Linux-cluster] RHCS with two Network card

You can take a look to:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-5975

I guess it can help you.

Related to this. As far as I know conga can not be used from a system out of the cluster to configure clusters when private networks are used for inter-cluster communication, is that right?