[Linux-cluster] I want to build cluster... but Confused

Hello Dears,

I know it’s not good to ask such a childish thing over here...

I am new in LINUX world and now days I am working on Clustering for high availability of Oracle E-business suit, ACTIVE-ACTIVE and/or ACTIVE-PASSIVE, The thing I want to ask...
1. What packages should I use for best?
2. What material I should read before doing this exercise?

I goggled a lot... But you know some time goggling create confusions

So that’s why I joined and using this platform for Expert's suggestion.

Correction in my language and concepts or in any sense will highly be appreciated

Thanks in anticipation

Best Regards,

Shariq Siddiqui