Re: [Linux-cluster] I want to build cluster... but Confused

I'm not sure how well all the instructions translate for different distributions, but this RHEL5 documentation should help either way:
For basic cluster knowledge:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Cluster_Suite_Overview/index.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Cluster_Administration/index.html

For additional storage knowledge (and how it relates to clusters):
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Cluster_Logical_Volume_Manager/index.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Global_File_System/index.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Global_File_System_2/index.html

 brassow