[Linux-cluster] STABLE3: Cannot mount gfs, "no such device"

David Merhar merhar at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu May 28 21:03:44 UTC 2009

RHEL5U3.

I assumed that the dlm_lock would be built and installed with Cluster
3.0.0rc2, so I built the cluster without the gfs/cluster modules.

When I modprobe gfs, dmesg reports that Lock_DLM has been installed
(along with GFS and Lock_NoLock), however  lsmod did not show a
lock_dlm.  I could not find lock_dlm.ko on the systems.  lsmod did
show dlm and gfs was loaded.

Please let me know where I can get the necessary modules.

Thanks.

djm