Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS

Jakov Sosic wrote:
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:31:50 +0000
Gordan Bobic <gordan bobich net> wrote:

i.e. if you have an interface eth0 on 10.1.1.1/24, and the floating
IP is 10.1.1.2, it'll automatically go to the eth0 interface. Is this
not what is happening in your setup? I think link monitoring should
be on the static, rather than floating IP resource (that's what I do,
and it works for me).

So you add your static addresses to cluster.conf as resources too?

No, the static IPs aren't cluster resources, they should be set the usual way using ifcfg-<interface> files or whatever your distro uses.

Gordan