[Linux-cluster] gfs2 and heartbeat cluster

We have an existing cluster that uses heartbeat.  We'd like to add
clustered storage and have been looking at gfs2.  The issue for us
seems to be that we can't directly integrate gfs2 into our current
cluster because gfs2 uses a different cluster stack.

Is it advisable to try to run both gfs2 along with a typical heartbeat
cluster.  It seems the problem would be the fencing.

Any thoughts or advice welcome.

Mark