Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS

Jakov Sosic wrote:
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:28:57 +0000
Gordan Bobic <gordan bobich net> wrote:

No, the static IPs aren't cluster resources, they should be set the usual way using ifcfg-<interface> files or whatever your distro uses.

I know, but I did not understand the following:

I think link monitoring should be on the static, rather than floating
IP resource (that's what I do, and it works for me).

Could you explain it a bit?

That was just me being wrong. Disregard. :)

Gordan