[Linux-cluster] Where is fence scsi test script?

Hi all,

I am trying to build a cluster using three rhel5.4 nodes using fence_scsi as a fence agent and a solaris 10 iscsi target to serve disks as a shared storage to this cluster. I am reading scsi fence wiki doc (http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/SCSI_FencingConfig) and I have some doubts.

a) Where is fence_scsi_test script to test SPC-3 compilance against solaris iscsi target??

b) Under rhel5.4, is possible to use two cluster node to use fence_scsi or not?

c) using three nodes, what happens with fence_scsi if one node fails for along 24 hours, for example??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com